Eko Domek in Junoszyno is located in the Vistula Spit Landscape Park, part of Natura 2000 areas, a short distance from wide, natural beach that can be reached by walking along wide forest path. We are located close to popular holiday resorts – Stegna and Jantar, where the holiday life is vibrant, but Junoszyno is still an undiscovered oasis of peace and idyllic atmosphere. Ideal place for those who need undisturbed, peaceful and quiet rest.
Junoszyno is also a great place to start walking and cycling escapades. There are hiking trails stretching towards the estuary of the Vistula, the Vistula Lagoon and the Spit. The newly built bicycle path leads from Mewia Lacha reserve, through Krynica Morska, up to the border of the country in Piaski.
- Gdansk city center – 43 km via S7 express road / 32 km via Vistula ferry
- Gdansk airport – 59 km via S7 express road / 51 km via Vistula ferry
- Malbork – 43 km
- Warsaw – 315 km via S7 express road
- Berlin – 530 km via Szczecin / 611 km via Poznan
Eko Domek offers two separate apartments. It’s ideal for two families or group of friends. Each part is equipped with fully operational kitchen, bathroom with shower, living room with sofa and two bedrooms upstairs (one with double bed and one, partly open, with 2 single beds). In total we can accomodate up to 12 guests.
Kitchen, bathroom and living room
- fridge with frezer
- induction hob
- electric kettle
- coffe machine (Tchibo capsules)
- drinking water
- plates and cutlery
- LED TV
- WiFi access
- terrace for each apartment with garden furniture
- parking inside property (1 place for each apartment, unguarded)
- additional parking outside of property, unguarded
- grill area with garden furniture
- relaxation zone
- bicycle parking
- bibycle rental
- children playground
The apartments are equipped with windbreaks and beach bags.
Junoszyno on Google Maps